||2 Days & 1 Nights
||Single City Tour
- 2 Days Leisure tour in Xiamen
- Day 01
- Destinations: Arrive at Xiamen
- Activities:Arrive at Xiamen, your local guide will pick you up from Xiamen airport. Service starts from your arrival at the airport. International/Domestic flight/train arrangement is on your own.
. Free time.
- Hotel:Vienna International Hotel (Xiamen Huli branch)
- Day 02
- Destinations: Depart from Xiamen
- Activities:Tour to Gulangyu Island and Hulishan Fortress. Gulangyu Island, a major scenic spot and enjoys a laudatory title of the "Garden on the Sea". Small lanes among flowers, trailers are completely free from noise of vehicles and filled with fragrance and melodious music, giving one sense of fairyland. Here, visitor will view the Sunlight Rock, Shuzhuang private Garden and Moon Garden.
Airport transfer. Service ends at your departure from Xiamen airport. Your local guide will say goodbye to you after transferring you to the airport. International/Domestic flight/train arrangement is on your own.
- Meals: lunch
- Hotel accommodation in twin shared room with daily breakfast.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary (B=Breakfast L=Lunch D=Dinner).
- Private car/coach for transfers service and sightseeing program as indicated in the itinerary.
- Local English-speaking tour guide for transfers and sightseeing program as indicated in each city.
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary.
- Service charge and government Taxes.
- Entry or exit China international airfare or train tickets.
- Domestic airfare or train tickets.
- Hotel room/cruise cabin single supplement.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver and hotel bellboy.
- Fees for entry visa to China.
- Traveler insurance.
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary.
Tipping is now considered by many locals to be a part of their normal remuneration. However, this is a matter of personal discretion. You may use following as a reference.
Suggested Tipping: for local guide: $8 to $10 per person(guest) per day, for driver: $4 to $5 per person(guest) per day.
Cancellation and refund policy for Tours reservation
- If you want to cancel your booking or part of it, you must advise us in writing to chinatours@ChinaTravelDepot.com by e-mail or 0086-10-58158822 by fax. The letter must be signed by the lead name on the booking and once we receive it you should expect to receive a cancellation letter within 24 hours. If you do not then please contact us to ensure your letter has been received.
- To cover the cost of processing your cancellation and to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your travel arrangements, we make a cancellation charge on the scale shown below. The person who made the booking is responsible for paying this charge. The size of the charge depends on when we receive your cancellation notice or letter or how you would like us to deal with your payment providing that we have received your full payment for the tours.
- No Cancellation Fees if written cancellation notice is received more than 30 days prior to tour departure!
Cancellation in advance
More than 30 days
No Cancellation Fee
50% of the full payment
9-0 days or no show
100% of the full payment
Nov. 22,2012 11:58
Asked by Ms.Janne (Finland)
- I love this trip!
- First of all, I love this trip! When I got off the plane, the guide was already waiting there for picking me up. Then we went directly to Vienna International Hotel. I shared my twin room with a lovely French girl. Facilities in this hotel are nice. I rested myself a lot. The next day we went sightseeing in Gulangyu Island and Hulishan Fortress. Gulangyu is really impressive for me! Totally different scenic from the north Europe! I really appreciate this tour bringing me to the southern China. Sunshine, blue sea and lots of small shops, I wish I could go there again sometimes in the future.