China CYTS Tours
| || |
China CYTS Tours Holding Co., Ltd. (CYTS) founded in 1980, and listed at the Shanghai Stock Exchange on December 3, 1997 as the first one in travel service and is currently the top china tour operator. Headquartered in Beijing, China, CYTS invests in travel, high-tech product development, venture capital and security business. Our business operations include inbound travel, domestic travel, outbound travel, conferences and Exhibitions as well as technical support, travel-affiliated resources development and online information services.
In addition to, Beijing head office, CYTS has over 60 chain stores and outlets all over China, as well as 3 branch offices in Hong Kong, Japan and North America.
|CYTS Operating Scale: From 2003 to 2007, the number of visitors served by CYTS increase from 508,900 to 1,330,000. |
Powerful purchasing network
CYTS has a strategic cooperation network with major suppliers all over China, to offer you the best price and availability in destinations and services.
A team of quality and loyalty
A strong team of over three hundred senior tour-guides efficient in all kinds of foreign languages, namely, English, Japanese, Russian, German, French, Korean, Indonesian, Hebrew, Laotian, Spanish and Hausa etc.
Luxurious Travel Motorcade
200 luxurious tour buses of various types, to meet the different needs of all tour groups.
CYTS Alliance network
In alliance with 62 domestic travel agencies and service provider, to give you the best options and rates for your travel needs.
| || || || |
|- Listed in China's Top 2 International Travel Services from 2002 |
- A 5-Star Travel Agency in Beijing China from 2007
- Voted Best Enterprise in the Forbidden City Cup Contest of the Capital Travel Service three consecutive times
- Leader of China Travel Industry in 2005 ? Best MICE Travel Company in 2006
- Wisdom Cup �C Most Investor �C Friendly Public Company in 2005
- Top 500 Chinese Company in IT Construction in 2006
- CYTS stocks awarded top 10 Socks in Winning in China 2007
- A Class Enterprise of Taxation Credit in Beijing in 2003
Membership of Organizations in the Industry:
China Tourism Association Standing Council Member Unit
China Association of Travel Services ViceChairman Unit
- PATA (Pacific Asia Travel Association) Member
- IATA (International Air Transport Association) Member
- ASTA (American Society of Travel Agents) Member
- RADIUS (The Global Travel Company) Member
- USTOA (United States Tour Operators Association Supplier Member