Half Day Hong Kong Island Tour
Private Day Tour
Victoria Peak, Repulse Bay, Aberdeen Fishing Village, Stanley Market
See all the highlights of Hong Kong Island on a 4-hour orientation tour. If this is your first visit to Hong Kong, this comprehensive day tour is a great way to get to know Hong Kong Island and its famous landmarks and history.
1Highlights & Map
- Pick-up from hotel in city downtown area, you'll start your tour with a ride up Victoria Peak for panoramic views of Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the surrounding islands.
- Then you'll pass picturesque Repulse Bay on the way to your next destination, the famous fishing village of Aberdeen. Here you'll see Hong Kong's junk-dwelling floating community still very much a part of Hong Kong life.
- Next you'll visit the famous Stanley Market, where you can pick up bargains at just a fraction of the price in town. Your tour of Hong Kong Island concludes with a short visit to a prestigious jewelry factory, where craftsmen fashion meticulous works of art from gold and gems.
- Drop at hotel in city downtown area.
- The approximate day tour itinerary & schedule above is for reference only, and
may vary according to your travel date and group size. The Itinerary & schedule
is subject to change at the time of booking order is confirmed.
- Tipping is now considered by many locals to be a part of their normal remuneration.
However, this is a matter of personal discretion. You may use following as a reference.
Suggested Tipping: for local guide: $8 to $10 per person(guest) per day, for driver:
$4 to $5 per person(guest) per day.
- Private car/coach for transfers service and sightseeing program as indicated in the itinerary.
- Local English-speaking tour guide for transfers and sightseeing program as indicated in each city.
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary.
- Service charge and government Taxes.
- Domestic airfare or train tickets.
- Hotel accommodation.
- Entry or exit China international airfare or train tickets.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver and hotel bellboy.
- Fees for entry visa to China.
- Traveler insurance.
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary.
Cancellation and Refund Policy for Tours Reservation
Cancellation in advance
More than 30 days
No Cancellation Fee
50% of the full payment
9-0 days or no show
100% of the full payment
4Things to Do
Reviews (100% / overall satisfaction:)
Ms. Laraine Shannon
- Good morning Tom,
We are happy to comment on your service. There was no problem at all. The guide was in the lobby in advance of the time arranged, the tour took us to exactly what we requested to see and all the services were provided professionally and as arranged.
The driver was also excellent. His driving was good, safe and he also knew where he was going without having to stop or seek directions. He made two comfort stops for our convenience (one each way) just in case we needed a toilet which was also very helpful.
Laraine Shannon, America
- Dear Tom,
Our trip Hong Kong was absolutely wonderful and I would happily recommend your services to anyone interested in seeing the real China. I am so grateful to have seen so much of what China is like today and I'm glad we went when we did. I think being one of the few Westerners everywhere we went was a real benefit. And guess what, I've never been a very adventuresome eater but in China I learned to eat and enjoy a lot of new dishes. I would never have tried them here, but I had no choice there, and I'm really glad now.
Sally and I would love to host you anytime you want to come to America. We could definitely show you the sights around Oregon and even some in Washington and California. I know you would enjoy it.
Enough for now.
Ms. Patricia Moore
- Hello Luis,
I wish to thank you and your staff for a wonderful visit to Hong Kong.
The tour guide, Stephanie, has a excellent use of English and she was easy for us to understand. She was also very sensitive to our interests and we are pleased that she arranged all the itinerary for us.
Hong Kong was once a simple fishing village. Today, it is one of the world's most cosmopolitan cities where East truly meets West. There we visited the Man Mo Temple, Victoria Peak, Aberdeen Fishing Village, Repulse Bay and Stanley Market, all the places gave us a panoramic view of the city, terrific!
We very much enjoy all parts of our sightseeing in the wonderful city.
Thank you again!
6Questions & Answers
Dec. 03,2013 03:44
Asked by Ms.Marla Baes (Philippines)
- Day tour for 15 pax
- Hi I would like to ask if how much is the half day city tour for 15 pax on April 24,2014
Dec. 03,2013 10:36
Answered by Ms.Elly from Chinatraveldepot (China)
Hello Marla Baes,
Greetings from Chinatraveldepot.com!
The private rate for the 15 pax total is US$562. We can offer a discount for you to an early booking. Discount price: US$550.
Please let us know which hotel you all stay and we can then send you the payment link to start the tour booking.
Please reply to email@example.com when you reply.
Elly from ChinaTraveldepot Team
Sep. 16,2013 22:21
Asked by Mr.Charles (Malaysia)
- A group of 12 adults - Half day tour
- Hi there,
We have a group of 12 adults and we are planning a trip to HK on the second week of January 2013. We are keen with your service - Half day tour. We will like to know if you have the transportation to accommodate 12 peoples ? And if the itinerary can be customized ? How much roughly will it be ? Thanks !
Sep. 18,2013 11:21
Answered by Ms.Artemis from ChinaTravelDepot (China)
Thank you for yoru inquiry. Yes, this tour could be customized based on your special requests and could be arranged for 12 adults. Please let me know your detail plan. We will tailor a tour that best meets your requirement.
Artemis from ChinaTravelDepot Team