||3 Days & 2 Nights
||Single City Tour
- View the beautiful scenery while cruising on the West Lake and enjoy life at “the Paradise Under Heaven”
Visit Huqingyu Tang and get close to Chinese traditional Medicine
Stroll through the typical Water Village of Wuzhen to get in touch with local way of life
- Day 01
- Destinations: Arrive in Hangzhou
- Activities:Upon your arrival at Hangzhou, our local guide will meet you and escort you to your hotel. International/Domestic flight/train arrangement is on your own. After a short break, our tour will start from the West Lake. The entire lake is ringed on three sides by mountains and one side by the city proper. With the green hills, willow trees, elegant bridges and clean spring water around, the view of the West Lake is simply enchanting. Afterwards, we will continue to visit Lingyin Temple,a celebrated Chan (Zen) Buddhist temple founded in 326AD. Our next stop is Feilai Peak, 209 meters (about 700 feet) high and covered with inscriptions and reliefs carved into the rock dating from the 10th to 14th centuries. After lunch ,we will go to enjoy the most orthodox Chinese green tea in the Dragon Well Tea Plantation, you can try to pick the tea leaves, taste a nice cup of tea and learn the history and processing procedure of tea.
- Hotel:Lily Hotel Hangzhou
- Meals: lunch
- Day 02
- Destinations: Wuzhen
- Activities:After breakfast, we will drive to Wuzhen Water Town(about 75km away from Hangzhou), one of six ancient water towns south of Yangtze River with 1200-year-old history, the residential houses are built beside rivers, while on both sides of streets, abundant ancient architectures of Ming and Qing Dynasties still remain as they were. Strolling along the ancient slabstone-paved streets, looking at its black tiled, tung oil painted timber framework houses, it seems you are walking into a traditional Chinese wash painting and experiencing an atmosphere of antiquity. During the visit, you can pay a visit to Jiangnan Hundred Beds Showroom, Indigo-Blue Printed Calico Workshop, Mr.Yu Liuliang's Coin Display Room, Shadow-puppet Theatre, Ancient Stage, Pawn Museum. We will drive back to Hangzhou after the visit.
- Hotel:Lily Hotel Hangzhou
- Meals: lunch
- Day 03
- Destinations: Depart from Hangzhou
- Activities:Build up your own itinerary until our local guide takes you to the airport for your onward flight to your next destination. Service ends at your departure from Hangzhou airport. Your local guide will say goodbye to you after transferring you to the airport. International/Domestic flight/train arrangement is on your own.
- Hotel accommodation in twin shared room with daily breakfast.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary (B=Breakfast L=Lunch D=Dinner).
- Private car/coach for transfers service and sightseeing program as indicated in the itinerary.
- Local English-speaking tour guide for transfers and sightseeing program as indicated in each city.
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary.
- Service charge and government Taxes.
- Entry or exit China international airfare or train tickets.
- Domestic airfare or train tickets.
- Hotel room/cruise cabin single supplement.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver and hotel bellboy.
- Fees for entry visa to China.
- Traveler insurance.
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary.
Tipping is now considered by many locals to be a part of their normal remuneration. However, this is a matter of personal discretion. You may use following as a reference.
Suggested Tipping: for local guide: $8 to $10 per person(guest) per day, for driver: $4 to $5 per person(guest) per day.
Cancellation and refund policy for Tours reservation
- If you want to cancel your booking or part of it, you must advise us in writing to chinatours@ChinaTravelDepot.com by e-mail or 0086-10-58158822 by fax. The letter must be signed by the lead name on the booking and once we receive it you should expect to receive a cancellation letter within 24 hours. If you do not then please contact us to ensure your letter has been received.
- To cover the cost of processing your cancellation and to compensate us for the risk that we may not be able to resell your travel arrangements, we make a cancellation charge on the scale shown below. The person who made the booking is responsible for paying this charge. The size of the charge depends on when we receive your cancellation notice or letter or how you would like us to deal with your payment providing that we have received your full payment for the tours.
- No Cancellation Fees if written cancellation notice is received more than 30 days prior to tour departure!
Cancellation in advance
More than 30 days
No Cancellation Fee
50% of the full payment
9-0 days or no show
100% of the full payment
Nov. 29,2012 19:47
Asked by Ms.Jane Wong (Malaysia)
- We have 10 adults in a group, would like to visit Wuzhen
- Day 1 Pickup from Hanzhou hotel after lunch, transfer to Wuzhen, overnight in Wuzhen
Day 2 Visit Wuzhen attractions, overnight in Wuzhen
Day 3 Visit Wuzhen attractions, overnight in Wuzhen
Day 4 Transfer to Hangzhou airport