- Population: 1.3 billion
- Currency: yuan
- Guinness World Records: most people painting each other's faces simultaneously in one location (13,413), largest bottle of cooking oil (containing 3212 litres), most couples hugging (3009 couples).
- Internet users: 135 million
- Milk beer: from Inner Mongolia, an alternative to the traditional mare's-milk wine.
- Squirrel fish: whole mandarin fish deep-fried and manipulated to resemble a squirrel.
- Number of chinese characters: over 56,000
HOTMost Popular Topics
There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
Because of its size, China has great climatic diversity. Generally, the best time to visit China is during spring and autumn.
Chinese is the most commonly used language in China, and one of the most commonly used languages in the world.
China has many traditional festivals, including the Spring Festival, the Lantern Festival, the Dragon Boat Festival.
In the Chinese zodiac, twelve animals are used to denote the year of a person's birth: rat, ox, tiger, rabbit, dragon.
China, one of the world's most ancient civilizations, has a recorded history of nearly 4,000 years..